Thursday, September 07, 2006

So it has been a month...


or longer actually but hey who is counting. I always need good photos to write to or good music to paint to or... Here is a fav picture of Eski in an airport somewhere on the west coast this summer as we seemed to be all up and down its 1500 mile length in a short enough time, on Lopez, visiting Portland, Bjorn Kirsten and seeing my mother and going to Patty B's dads memorial service, He was a great man, Jerry baum. Radical, anarchist letter writer, communist walker and user of public transportation. Ah life is too short. And then living a lot of time in LA, trying to walk on my weekends away from work , because I get tired of driving, want to save money and gas and hey everything I need is in a short enough distance and I can still walk as I'm young enough you know.

No comments: