I feel like all the photos are of me recently, I certainly have an ego but the real reason is that I had lost the cable that downloads my camera on to the computer. Well now it is found and again I can post photos worth a few words. This one is of me and Marie in the meat packing plant in downtown LA where we shot for a week. No sun, no air, dirty, ghosts, gross but still I found it interesting in my own twisted way. I am sitting on the wheel chair dolly waiting for the camera to be put on my shoulder. Another long shot in a dark hallway.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
I feel like all the photos are of me recently, I certainly have an ego but the real reason is that I had lost the cable that downloads my camera on to the computer. Well now it is found and again I can post photos worth a few words. This one is of me and Marie in the meat packing plant in downtown LA where we shot for a week. No sun, no air, dirty, ghosts, gross but still I found it interesting in my own twisted way. I am sitting on the wheel chair dolly waiting for the camera to be put on my shoulder. Another long shot in a dark hallway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment