
It was one of those long tiring trips that took me from 8am leaving Burbank to 4pm when I got to Lopez and crashed on the sofa for a long nap. Its quiet here and has rained so much that all the driveway is flooded as are the low fields around the house and of course the outhouse is flooded again this year as well. Mount Baker ski area is closed due to too much snow! Something like 8 feet in a week and dangers of avalanches. I get some work done around the house, pull my back and try to rest which I am not so good at. I decide to start a series of small paintings of a single object that I will then auction on eBay. There is some one out there that does this already at one painting every day. I think I should start at 1 per week
No comments:
Post a Comment